Hello Lovelies !
I wasn’t directly tagged in this but A Beauty Obsession(http://abeautyobsession.com)posted this on her blog and I LOVE answering these types of question things. So I just couldn’t resist having a go myself.
1. You have to get rid of all your foundations and you can only keep one high end and one drugstore, which do you keep?
I don’t own any high end foundation (yet) so that only leaves the drugstore one which would have to be my Maybelline NY Fit Foundation Stick.
2. You go for an interview and the lady interviewing you has lipstick on her teeth. Do you approach the subject or ignore it completely?
It would depend on if the interview was formal or had a more casual feel. I’d probably be way to nervous to say anything so would try to ignore it. (Don’t focus on the lipstick on her teeth,Don’t think about the lipstick on her teeth. Oh god what if I have lipstick on my teeth??)
3. You’re not feeling yourself and need a pick me up. Which lipstick do you put on to make yourself feel beautiful?
Probably my Clinique one. Sorry I’m not sure which one it is as I bought it ages ago and the sticker has come off. It is a rosy shade slightly darker than my natural colour. I love it.
4. You go back in time for a day to your teenage years, how would you do your hair and makeup differently?
LOL. I think the only make up I ever wore as a teenager was mascara! I was not really into make up etc. I definitely would experiment more with my hair. I barely ever used to let my hairdresser touch it! So I would definitely go and let them go to town with my hair! Make up… maybe actually use some!
5. You ask your hairdresser for a shoulder length Pixie Lott hair cut, but they hear wrong and give you a pixi cut. Do you a) Smile, say thank you, leave and call your mum hysterical b) Cry in the chair and things get awkward or c) Complain to the manager and demand a refund.
I’d probably just roll with it. My hair grows back pretty quickly so I wouldn’t have to live with it for long. Plus it is pretty short at the moment anyway. I might ask (nicely!) for a refund or my next appointment free since they did stuff up. Honestly though I try and be as clear about what I want before they start cutting!
6. Your friend surprises you with a 4 day city break and you have 1 hour to pack. Which ‘do it all’ palette do you pack in your makeup bag?
Umm… I don’t have one. I think maybe I should invest in one….
(recommendations down in the comments please!!)
7. Your house has been robbed, don’t worry everyone is safe, but your beauty stash has been raided. What’s the product you really hope is safe?
My good perfumes! Only because they are so expensive to replace. Most of my products are drugstore or easy to get at the moment, so not hard to get back.
8. Your friend borrows your makeup and returns it in awful condition. Do you a) Just pretend you haven’t noticed b) Ask them to repurchase it or c) Secretly do the same to something of theirs
B) I would ask them to replace it. If they hadn’t offered to already!
I am going to tag all of you reading this (and have made it to the end!!) to do this. Leave a comment or a link below with your answers. I look forward to reading them!