Hello Lovelies 🙂
http://abeautyobsession.com was nice enough to nominate me for this award. I love reading her blog and seeing what products she has been trying out. I think you will too so go and check it out now. I’ll wait 🙂 I also think this is great way to check out some other blogs you may not have seen before and find some new great people to follow.
The Liebster Award rules:
- You must link back to the person who nominated you;
- You must answer the 11 questions given to you by the nominee before you;
- You must pick 11 nominees with under 200 (or 2000 if you want to go with that) followers to answer your questions;
- You cannot nominate the person who nominated you;
- You must let the people you nominate know they have been nominated
A Beauty Obsession’s Questions:
- What is your least favourite beauty task and why? (e.g. waxing, tanning etc)
Hmm…. I don’t really do waxing and I’m much to pale to do the tanning thing. (I’ve tried it looked awful. Could not scrub it off fast enough!) I don’t really have a least favourite.
2. What is your favourite feature on your body or face?
My hair! I won’t lie. I’m pretty vain about it 🙂 It is short at the moment and I wish I had the patience to grow it longer. It is fine, but there is heaps of it and I can dye it pretty much any colour and get away with it (My skin colour is quite fair). Only thing is that it is DEAD straight and won’t hold curls. Sigh.
3. What is your number one beauty tip?
That taking care of your skin doesn’t have to be super expensive! One of my favourite and best body exfoliators is one I make at home for under $5. Also exfoliate weekly and if you can give yourself a facial once a week or so. Again it doesn’t have to be expensive or take much time. You deserve it though lovely!
4. What is your dream job?
Anything that allows me to write daily (especially about beauty, lifestyle etc) and involves a bit of travel. I’d love for my blog to connect to people via my blog and write for a magazine or publication.
5. What do your loved ones think of you blogging?
They are supportive. I only started this blog a week ago (feels like longer!) soI have only had the chance to get feed back from 2 people. Both boys who aren’t too fussed about make up! LOL!! They seemed to like it though. (maybe they were just being nice…and a bit biased…)
6. What is your favourite makeup trend from any decade?
Would have to be the red lips and cat flick eyes from the 50’s. I love the rockabilly look and wish I could pull it off! I’m just not that cool.
7. How much time do you spend per week blogging?
At the moment an hour or 2 everyday. I challenged myself to post something every day this month.
8. Who are your top three favourite bloggers?
That is a tough one. I’ve only really started following blogs. So far:
Goo Roo Beauty – http://www.gooroobeauty.net/. She is an aussie and has some great vids on youtube as well.
Essie Button – http://www.essiebutton.com. Someone else mentioned her on their blog and it’s a fun site.
And though it’s not a beauty site, I love it for some inspiration or when I need a pick me up:
Hayley Richardson – http://hayleyrich.com. She is a life coach and I love her beautiful and uplifting blog.
Love to hear of any others though! Feel free to put your own for me to check out too!!
9. Which makeup step do you wish you could skip? (e.g. filling in brows, bronzer etc)
Umm.. I wish my eyeliner magically did itself sometimes.
10. What are your Holy Grail skincare items and your skin type?
Moroccan Oil (the original. Accept no imitations) for my hair. Lush’s Angels on Bare Skin cleanser and Garnier BB cream. I will review them all soon. My skin type is combination with the occasional break out.
11. What goals do you have for your blog for the next six months?
Hopefully to connect with more people and to have more people following this blog. To be writing something that people love and enjoy. Also to be having lots of fun and entertain myself as well as others.
- What beauty product are you loving right now?
- Which 3 beauty products could you not live without?
- What is true beauty to you?
- Who is your beauty Icon?
- What new beauty trend or product are you dying to try out?
- The last blog you looked at?
- Do you buy the majority of your products online or in store?
- Favourite Store?
- What is the best bargain you have nabbed this year & from where?
- What are your short term & long term goals for your blog?
- What was your last purchase?
Arie-Bea – http://ariebea.wordpress.com/
Med Until I Make it – http://meduntilimakeit.wordpress.com/
Spirits of Saturn – http://spiritsofsaturn.co.uk/
Lace & Love XO – http://laceandlovexo.blogspot.com.au/
Ausmerican Beauty – http://ausmericanbeauty.wordpress.com/
Make up by Shana Masy – http://makeupbyshanamassy.wordpress.com/
A Delicate Rosie Beauty – http://www.adelicaterosiebeauty.com/
A Spoonful of Style – http://aspoonfulofstyle.co.uk/
Celestial Beautyy – http://celestialbeautyy.wordpress.com/
The Lilly Mint Blog – http://lillymint.wordpress.com/
The Bliss of Beauty – http://theblissofbeauty.wordpress.com/